Sleep apnea treatment in Green River, Wyoming, is an important service for those who are deprived of a restful night’s sleep, and for their loved ones. Your health, productivity, and overall happiness can be affected by your sleep, and at Birch Family Dental, we recognize how important this is.
Sleep Better Wyoming has teamed up with Dedicated Sleep to provide Sweetwater County with even more options when it comes to sleep disordered breathing. Dedicated Sleep is a speciality medical group. We would like to welcome Daniel Bloch, MD, and James Siminski, MD, along with four respiratory therapists, who work with our team to get you the treatment you need. You are welcome to visit our office by calling 307-875-3658 to make an appointment. You can also contact Sleep Better Wyoming at 307-871-4542 or email email@example.com.
- Sleep Better Wyoming is Medicare-certified to provide oral appliance therapy for sleep apnea
- We have an in-office respiratory therapist to help patients with their CPAPs
- We offer take-home sleep tests
- Treatments provided: mild to moderate sleep apnea oral appliance therapy, CPAP, autoPAP, biPap, ASV machines and drop ship supplies.
- The HealthyStart program that helps children with snoring and teeth grinding
- Sleep Apnea Device
Our focus is to help patients and parents identify if they have sleep disordered breathing. Pediatric patients are treated by Healthy Start. Pre-teen to adults are screened by one of our medical doctors to provide the proper testing and treatment under sleep physician direction.
We are in network with PPO policies such as: BlueCross® BlueShield® , Cigna®, UMR, UnitedHealthcare® and Aetna™. All treatment and billing is completed by Dedicated Sleep Specialty Office.